July 7, 2021

FREEDOM



The days are full now.  Always decisions to be made.  My hairdresser has an auto immune disease and can no long work.  It’s heart breaking.  G bought a machine that cuts hair all really short.  I let him do me in last time, and that’s the operant phrase.  Now I am a shaggy dog in need of some form of attention.

 Both vee-hickles need to be smogged, but G can’t drive stick shift Grumpy with one hand.  More immediate is Moaning Myrtle the Toyota’s smog.  G carefully plots her smog after two doctor’s appointments and between two meals.   

 Amy at the hospital calls with a list of G appointments to confirm.  I carefully note each in the paper appointment book.  Diligent be me.   My nurse calls, and I have to tell her that she can come but there will be nowhere for her to park….they are slurrying the streets in our complex.  She insists on coming, but I cannot imagine where she will park.

Today is the only day this week that we don’t have doctors or therapists appointments.  Imagine the freedom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   Shower.  Space.
  • Myself:  Read, shower, type.
  • Reading:  More Johnson.
  • Watching:  KPBS:  Two episodes of TBBS.
  • Photo:  Mine of Grumpy.
  • Weather:  Very thick, grey coastal clouds. 
  • Gratitude’s:  That I am here.

  

8 comments:

  1. It is very heartbreaking to lose your hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lives are very full. Sorry about the hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How soon do you suppose George will be able to use the stick shift?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be driving Grumpy in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the horrors of losing your hairdresser and trying to break in a new one. Guess George and his machine didn't make the cut. I know--bad pun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life isn't always easy. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life