October 13, 2021

A SPECIAL FRIEND


Blogging friends are special.  This morning, we were able to zip down to the train station and meet up with Brickpaver.  I know him well from reading his blog.  We toured the car, we hugged, we took pictures, and we got to know his train riding companions.  They had firm plans, so we left them to them.  What a nice bunch.

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Ordered a phone, cancelled the order, went up to get a phone, and found the order wasn’t cancelled.
  • Myself:  Just jazzed to meet Brick.  Wish I could have spent the day with him.
  • Reading:  Clinton/Penny, State of Terror.
  • Watching:  Two NCIS.  I think they got rid of Mark Harmon. 
  • Photo:  George.  More later.
  • Weather:Absoluttely perfect, sunny, blue skies, nice temp.
  • Gratitude’s:  That we could meet up with Brickpaver.


8 comments:

  1. It is always so great to meet a blog buddy. It is almost like a reunion. Let us know how you liked State of Terror. I have it on hold now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the middle of it. It's very carefully crafted, and it has a large cast. I'd rather be reading it than sewing. LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm always a little apprehensive when I meet a fellow blogger and though I feel I already know them, you never know but every time it's been like seeing a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say the same thing as Ellen. I’ve met several bloggers and do feel a little apprehensive meeting them… not always sure what to expect. However, they always turn out as wonderful as they sound. And they do feel like friends already.

      Delete

postcards

Celebration of Life