Now don’t laugh at me. Today is the day I find the deeply hidden slipcover for the plaid chair.
For years, the plaid chair has lived upstairs in the bedroom. When I added my sewing tables to the bedroom, the chair was moved down to the living room. The turquoise plaid went well with the room when it was blue, but now I want to make the room red for the holidays. Yes, this chair has a custom made slipcover in white all of its own.
Do I have any idea where that slipcover is? Not at all.
I’ll start up here in the drawers and cupboards where fabrics are stored. Maybe even in the attic. If I don’t find it here, then in the living room there are two more drawers with fabrics. Unfortunately, down in the garage deeply buried behind Grumpy the Truck, there are multiple fabric boxes sitting on the shelves just waiting for me.
Untoward excitements, indeed.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> Cyst on elbow drained at Urgent care yesterday. Bringing the ladder up.
- Myself: Yesterday: Laundry. Today: Finding the slipcover.
- Reading: The Last Harry Potter. Not at all like that endless movie.
- Watching: Antiques roadshow.
- Photo: Red Christmas ornaments.
- Weather: Foggy then sunny. 68 F/20C
- Gratitude’s: The day is so beautiful.