June 6, 2022

Thinking


https://i.imgur.com/2LQJcEZ.jpg


It’s time that I swing my blog back into some form of normalcy.   Habit is good.  As I have gotten out of the habit of writing….so very easily, even after writing all these years, I would think writing would fall into place a little easier.

 

I have a few topics that I want to write about hidden away in the back of my mind.  I do have a back of my mind.  G is working on getting himself long term care insurance.   I like this a lot.  I’ve been thinking about PTSD.  I have one daughter with a voracious case of it. 

“We noticed you might be driving without a service contract…,” how wonderful that we are down to one call a day of these.  For a while we were getting two every half hour.  Then again, we did spend a weekend on the island.

https://imgur.com/a/5d6bpZL

 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will all come back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are jumping back into the pool. The water is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught up reading your previous posts and hope you are doing better. I just got back to bogging today. It is so very easy to let it slip by, I always hate returning from a break, I find it hard but after a few posts, it just feels normal again. Take care and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're continuing to write, Mage.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life