Those little green things on the trees outside are growing and flapping in the breeze. Not much wind here lately, but enough of the moving air to move the leaves. I’ve been thinning about bringing my stool upstairs. Just sitting on it and watching the leaves move.
George’s mom used to makeup words. Endearing words.
Yes, thinning is a real word. I find I do this more after a long night, I thin at the world outside my windows. I get to thinning when we are out in Grumpy. I giraffe too. That’s another good and useful word. Sitting and watching the world go by without thinking. Tomorrow we go to COSTCO for gasoline. Now there’s a great place for Giraffing.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> He’s enjoying his space game.
- Myself: Finally finished all the Penny’s. Pre-ordered the new one.
- Reading: The JA Jance series on the woman Sherriff, volume one.
- Watching: Hemingway. Across the Atlantic, both on KPBS
- Photo: January 2021.
- Gratitude’s: The list is endless today. G is at the head of the list.]
- THE FLAG: The ship is the USS John Finn. The flag is in honor of John Finn, and he was one of the last of the Pearl Harbor survivors: 1941.