WORLD AIDS DAY:
Yes, it is “WORLD AIDS DAY.” Please don’t forget. I almost did. It’s a pandemic that no longer kills but is still with us. The HIV virus mutates even more rapidly than the Corona virus. We don’t yet have a simple immunization for AIDS, but we do have a variety of medications. Living with AIDS is something we do, and someday maybe we won’t have to.
After hunting for a good part of the afternoon, George began to believe that there never was a slipcover. We hunted through all the drawers, and we dug behind all the doors in the bedroom. Then we went to the living room and did it again. Down we went to the garage, and we pulled out every box with fabric in it. There are two good boxes of quilting fabrics down there….much to my surprise. Finally, upstairs off the bedroom, we dug through all the boxes in the attic. George finally found the slip cover and all its parts up in one of the boxes near the holiday things. Now to get it washed.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> We mailed off the right presents to Milaka via FedX, took all the extra clothes to Salvation Army, and ate a burrito by the bay.
- Myself: Went along for the ride, writing, and reading.
- Reading: Harry Potter 6.
- Watching: Finding your roots, NCIS, and a little J Leno, then a dab of news.
- Photo: Ribbon: Satin awareness ribbon; Chair: mine.
- Gratitude’s: That we got so much done today.